Monday, April 29, 2013

Yoga Heals Chakra Workshop

chakra
Yoga Heals Chakra Workshop
Presented By Leah Martin Fain, E-RYT200
May 5th, 2013,     1:00-5:00pm

Learn how Yoga connects the body with consciousness through an understanding of the chakras.  We will physically move through each of the chakras and learn how to create balance, bring light, and heighten our intuition. Opening the hearts for deeper healing, while learning to express ourselves more effectively, we gain and maintain stillness amid the chaos, and open to our vital life energy.
·      Open to all levels
·      Wear comfortable clothes with no zippers
·      Refreshments provided
Cost: $40     Reservations Required-(910) 352-6412

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information.
The article has truly peaked my interest. I am
going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new
information about once per week. I opted in
for your RSS feed as well.

Also visit my web page: admiraltours.it